Nokia 5.4 is finally launched in India on the 10th of February, 2021. This smartphone is surely going to give a tough competition in the budget smartphone segment. The main highlights of this newly launched smartphone are its impressive camera, large display, great processor, and power-packed battery. So, without wasting much time, let’s head over to Nokia 5.4 review. Note: This is an honest review and this article is not sponsored by Nokia or HMD Global (The company behind Nokia smartphones)
Nokia 5.4 Review: Specifications And Features
- It’s a dual-SIM smartphone with network connectivity up to 4G. Nokia 5.4 doesn’t support 5G and it’s obvious in this price segment.
- Nokia 5.4 comes with a beautiful 6.39-inch HD+ punch-hole display with a 19:5:9 aspect ratio.
- It comes with a stock Android 10 out-of-the-box free of any unnecessary apps and bloatware.
- This smartphone comes with a powerful octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor. Giving a Snapdragon processor in the budget smartphone is a boon for all the users who want great gaming and multitasking performance in a smartphone but without spending lots of money and facing heat-issue.
- This smartphone comes with the option of 4GB and 6GB RAM. So you can decide according to your need. And when comes to internal storage, you’ll get 64GB out-of-the-box and you can expand it up to 512GB via microSD.
- Talking about the camera, this smartphone comes with an impressive quad-camera setup at the rear which includes 48MP (primary sensor)+5MP (ultra-wide angle lens)+2MP (depth sensor)+2MP (macro sensor) lenses. The camera setup supports cinematic video recording and professional tools like color grading, OZO Spatial Audio, and Wind Noise Cancellation to make your recordings look like a pro.
- For selfies, you can click best shots with a 16MP punch-hole camera.
- Nokia 5.4 comes with a large 4,000mAh battery that supports 10W charging. The company claims a 2-day battery life which looks quite impressive.
- For the unknowns, this smartphone comes with an Android One program and under this program, you’ll get 3 years of monthly security updates and 2 years of Android OS updates. This means Android 11 and beyond are scheduled to arrive on this smartphone.
Nokia 5.4 Review: Price In India And Availability:
Nokia 5.4 price in India for the 4GB+64GB variant is been set to INR 13,999 and INR 15,499 for the 6GB+64GB variant. You can buy this smartphone starting from 17 February 2021, 12 PM IST via Flipkart, Nokia Website, and offline stores.
Nokia 5.4 Review: My Final Verdict
This is a great smartphone for users who want a smartphone with a quad-camera setup, a great battery, pure Android free from bloatware, Nokia branding, and all that too without spending too much. I’ll like to give 3/5 stars for great battery, pure Android experience, and quad-camera setup. I personally hate big bezels on the smartphone screen and that’s why I’ll deduct one star and another for missing out 8GB RAM option in this new Nokia 5.4.
What are your thoughts about Nokia 5.4? Do you like this smartphone and its pricing? Tell me in the comments section below and do not forget to subscribe to this website to get all the latest tech updates right in your inbox.
If you’re also a tech geek like me, then you can submit your technology articles and can showcase your writing talent. If your post has the ability to attract people, then it’ll be published on HitechDivyanshu. So, what are you thinking of, become a Hitech’ian!