Hello, Hitech’ians welcome back to my another tech post. In this post, I will tell you about an interesting trick by which you can send WhatsApp chats without saving a number in your phone book. So, without wasting much time let’s head over to it.
It is one of the popular apps on the smartphone which you use in daily life to send messages or start chat with your loved ones. For those who don’t know, this messenger started as a primary instant-messaging app and now it has become a one-stop solution for documents and media sharing along with the fact that WhatsApp Businesses and WhatsApp Payments are also bringing more ways to use this Facebook-owned platform.
WhatsApp may have replaced classical text messaging though there were few advantages of text messaging that you may miss while using this messenger. Like you cannot send a WhatsApp message without first saving the contact in your smartphone. But what if I tell you that there is a way you can send messages on this messenger without the urgency to save the contact in your address book. While many believe it’s impossible, but here’s a step-by-step guide:
1. First of all open the web browser.
2. Copy and paste the given URL into the address bar of your phone’s browser ‘https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=number’.
3. In the place of “number”, just enter the phone number of the person to whom you want to send a message along with the country code(but without the + sign).
4. Remember that, omit any zeroes, brackets or dashes when adding the phone number in international format.
5. It is necessary that the number, you have provided has an active WhatsApp account.
6. A window will appear on the screen asking if you want to send a message to that phone number. Then, press on ‘send message’ button.
7. You will automatically be redirected to the WhatsApp application with the chat being open for the said contact.
Now, Is there a need to save a number of a person by which you want to chat for two or three minutes or want to get in touch for only a short time on WhatsApp messenger? Or do you use any other messenger for this purpose? Tell me in the comments section given below and do not forget to subscribe to this website in order to get latest tech updates right in your inbox.